TARGET SOURCING SERVICES
..... JOB VACANCY.....
About This Opportunity
Join a team that is passionate about quality and committed to enhancing our Guest experience. You will be part of a team validating that our vendor partners operate efficient, safe and ethical factory environments; producing safe and reliable quality product in line with the most current Target; US Safety and Regulatory requirements in order to enhance the Guest experience.
Use your skills, experience and talents to be a part of Target Sourcing Service’s Quality Assurance business and visionary goals.
Quality Assurance Staff
As Quality Assurance you'll take the lead as you…
- Demonstrate key meeting facilitation in pre- production, conduct inspection audits, understand testing protocol, review shipment samples, conduct root cause analysis, and develop and follow up on corrective action plans
- Demonstrate development and leadership for a small team
- Minimum of 4-5 years working experience in related field.
- University graduate or equivalent, Industrial Engineering degree is preferred
- Excellent communication skills (both verbal and written).
- Production or quality control assurance experience with knowledge of US/Canada regulatory and safety requirements
- Result oriented, self motivated, dedicated and committed to continuous learning
- Ability to travel locally and/or internationally
- High degree of integrity and professionalism
Eligible team members will receive one of the best earnings packages anywhere, including competitive pay, all-around insurance coverage, training and development and many other perks and benefits. Target is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and is a drug-free workplace.
Expect the Best. At Target, we have a vision: to become the best - the best culture and brand, the best place for growth and the company with the best reputation. We offer an inclusive, collaborative and energetic work environment that rewards those who perform. We deliver engaging, innovative and on-trend experiences for our team members and our guests. We invest in our team members' futures by developing leaders and providing a breadth of opportunities for professional development. It takes the best to become the best, and we are committed to building a team that does the right thing for our guests, shareholders, team members and communities.
Target Sourcing Services, a global sourcing organization, is a subsidiary of Target Corporation, the second largest discount retailer in the United States. The company is ranked #38 on the Fortune 500 as of 2012.
Interested applicants please apply with details resume, photo, current salary, and expected salary toJobstreet.
For more company information please feel free to visit