Hitachi eBworx is a leading international consulting and technology solutions firm focused in the banking industry. Banks are the center of our business and we deliver innovative and high-performance solutions to our clients. Hitachi eBworx is a subsidiary of Hitachi, Ltd., a Fortune Global 500 Top Company (rank 38 in 2012) with over 320,000 employees worldwide and revenue of USD122 billion (as of March 2012).
Due to expanding growth, we are now looking to hire a team of IT professionals for our projects in Jakarta and Bintaro. We look for candidates with high energy, are self-motivated and able to travel within the region. Successful candidates may be required to spend the initial few weeks in Malaysia for on-the-job training, and be exposed to a wide range of Hitachi eBworx solutions from Credit Management (Loans Origination and Debt Recovery) to eBanking (Internet and Mobile Banking, Cash Management) to Trade Finance.
Banten, Jakarta Raya
Banten, Jakarta Raya
- Manage one or more project/s or parts thereof to successful completion
- Manage client interactions at all levels as the capital to achieve success
- Manage project team/s on-site and off-site in line with the implementation strategies and best practices
- Collaborate with other management groups on human resource, skill, and process deployments to uphold the quality hallmark on project deliverables
- Generate and keep current all documentation, including project and resource plans, commitment, risk and mitigation registers
- Adhere to and enforce project reporting procedures
- Seek and implement continuous improvements to ensure success
- A university degree or equivalent in Computer Science, Information Management, and/or financial subjects
- Minimum 4 years combined experience in banking and system project management
- Good knowledge in financial/banking applications is a distinct advantage
- Basic understanding of Web-based Technology is also preferable
- Thorough understanding on, and demonstrably be able to effectively apply quality management
- Methodical, articulate, and with good financial acumen
- Excellent self and people leadership skill in materialising win-win propositions
If interested, please send us your latest CV, including transcripts, to
We offer an attractive salary and benefits package.
All applications will be handled in strict confidence.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Unsuccessful applications will be kept on file for future opportunities.
Visit us at http://www.hitachi-ebworx.com for more information on career opportunities.