Pearson Education South Asia Pte Ltd
Pearson is the world’s leading learning company. Our education business combines 150 years of experience in publishing with the latest learning technology and online support. We work in more than 65 countries. Courses are available as books, online and through multilingual packages, helping people learn whatever, wherever and however they choose.
Senior Education Consultant
We are looking for energetic and highly motivated individuals to join us as Senior Education Consultant in our Indonesian team.
Reporting to the Sales Manager, you will be responsible for the following:
- Promoting content (print and digital) solutions to educators in the areas of Higher and Professional Education, as well as in English Language Teaching and K-12 contents
- Developing and maintaining customer relationship including educators, decision makers, owners, librarians and book retailers
- Designing and executing tactical sales strategies to ensure sales and profitability targets are met
- A good degree from a reputable tertiary institution with at least 5 years relevant sales experience
- Fluent in both spoken and written Bahasa and English with proven leadership and management skills
- High level of industry awareness as well as organisational capabilities to build a robust business pipeline through direct interaction with potential customers
- Self-motivated and quick learner with excellent interpersonal, communications and presentation skills
- High on integrity, with a track record to deliver results and ability to perform under pressure with willingness to take or new challenges in a dynamic and fast-paced environment.
An attractive remuneration package and a rewarding career in a challenging environment awaits the successful candidate!
Please email your detailed resume, including current and expected salaries to firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date: 27 February 2013
(We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified)