PT Kimberly - Clark Indonesia
Kimberly-Clark is leading the world in essentials for a better life. Headquartered in Dallas, Texas, with nearly 53,000 employees worldwide and operations in 37 countries, Kimberly-Clark posted sales of $19.4 billion in 2008. Kimberly-Clark’s global brands are sold in more than 150 countries. Every day, 1.3 billion people trust Kimberly-Clark products and the solutions they provide to make their lives better. With well-known family care and personal care brands such as Kleenex, Scott, Andrex, Huggies, Pull-Ups, Kotex, Poise and Depend, we hold the No. 1 or No. 2 share position globally in more than 80 countries. To maintain this trust and pioneer new product categories, we're seeking people who share our passion for excellence, teamwork and original thinking to strengthen our business in Indonesia.
Are you ready for the next challenge ?
Shopper Activation Manager
- Define strategies and plans that deliver Category/sub Category growth based on consumer, shopper and customer requirements.
- Identify priority channels for the Category/sub Category and work with Channel Manager to recommend tailored Category Channel plans in line with overall market strategy
- Develop and propose the in-store vision of success for the category/sub category in each channel. Support its implementation and continuously review the effectiveness of our in-store actions.
- Contribute to the ICP process by identifying the key opportunities and possible action plans for the Category/sub Category.
- Recommend actionable in-store solutions based on a clear understanding on shopper behaviour within your Category/sub Category.
- Recommend clear promotional guidelines based on shopper understanding and current market knowledge. Ensure all promotional investment is properly reviewed and evaluated
- Recommend winning commercial propositions for the category/sub category, effectively communicating these to customer and field sales managers as appropriate.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Master's Degree / Post Graduate Degree, Business Studies/Administration/Management, Commerce, Economics, Marketing, Psychology or equivalent.
- At least 5 year(s) of working experience in sales & marketing, trade marketing or category development is required for this position.
- Preferably Manager / Assistant Managers specializing in Sales - Corporate or equivalent.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
If you believe you have the energy, the passions and the right qualifications we need for those challenging roles; Share your dreams with us and send your CV and application letter no later than 2 weeks to:
PT. Kimberly-Clark Indonesia