Lowongan kerja PT Nissan Motor Indonesia
Asset Management Control (CAPEX) Supervisor
* Supervises the preparation of periodic reports (monthly, quarterly forecast and actual monthly report) with ensuring the accuracy and conformity with the accounting procedures and other management’s directives.
* Develop proper annual budgets and mid-term planning to support company growth.
* Review and validate CAPEX proposal and CAPEX spending: correlated with budget and company commitment.
* Supervises the maintenance of documentation and records of capital expenditures which includes verifying of input and output data, identifying major variances, investigating and recommending remedial actions.
* Supervises the proper control of the accounting activities of Assets and Capital Purchases, ensuring adequate classified Memorandum of Assets are kept in line with company guidelines and Accounting Policy.
* Performs duties and ensures subordinates are performing their duties to keep submission date.
* Supervises and help functions relate to any CAPEX / investment issues.
* Bachelor degree from reputable university, major in Accounting, with GPA min 3.00 out of 4.00
* Has more than 2 years experience in the same related field
* Male / Female, Age 24-35 years old
* Has good analytical thinking, numerical ability, logic of verbal, good perspective, more on accuracy, and fully focused on delivering results and challenge
* Has good interpersonal relationship, communication skill and able to work in team
* Fluent in English is a must (both oral and written)
* Computer literate, can work under pressure, available work overtime, and hard working
* Have big interest in automotive
Please submit your complete application letter
Before November 30th, 2012 to:
(Subject : CAPEX SPV)