Harita Group is a diversified enterprise involved in Mining & Mineral, Oil Palm Plantations, Wood & Wood-based manufacturing, and shipping/logistics businesses. Our Gold Division has multiple of advance exploration projects in Indoneesia. To support business growth (PT Inti Cipta Jaya Tambang), we need immediately professionals with high quality standard as follow
Responsible for providing support in the various human resources function, which include all recruitment process and selection, staffing, understanding the techniques / methods of selection and interview, understanding the theory of competence, able to analyze requirements vacant positions and establish the proper tools used for the selection process .
1. Male /Female
2. Bachelor/Master degree from Psychology from reputable university
3. At least 5 years of working experience in recruitment or relevant filed with proven track record of success
4. Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
5. Able to operating computer application (MS Word, Excel, and Power Point)
6. Mature, self-motivated and able use initiative
7. Placement Head Office Jakarta
The HSE Supervisor/ Superintendent are reporting to Superintendent / Manager HSE Division. Responsible for Design, implement, communication, coordination, monitoring, evaluating and audit Environmental, health, and Safety programs.
2. S1 degree HSE or any major relevant
3. At least 3 years for Supervisor and 7 years for Superintendent of working experience in the same position in mining industry
4. Having the knowledge and skill HSE Management, and systems Audit
5. Having POP and AK3 certification
6. Able to operating computer application ( MS Word, Excel, and Power point)
7. Has good leadership, self-motivated and good team work
8. Placement in mining site
The Project Superintendent is reporting to Project Manager. Responsible for manage, control and monitor of cost budget, prepare daily, weekly and monthly progress report. Review, evaluate, and coordination with contractor to ensure that the overall planning, scheduling and all activities on site progress are completion.
2. S1 degree Civil Engineering
3. At least 7 years of working experience in the same position in mining industry
4. Software competency AutoCAD, MS Word, Excel, and Power point
5. Has good leadership, self-motivated and good team work
6. Placement Head Office Jakarta
Mine Planning Engineer Supervisor/Superintendent
Supporting the Planning Manager/Superintendent to develop short, medium and long term planning activities for the mining operations.
2.Bachelor degree in Mining Engineering
3. Min. 7 years experience for Superintendent and 2 years for Supervisor in similar position
4. Extensive experience in planning and scheduling
5. Able to operating mining software (Surpac, Minescape, Surfer and Map Info)
6. Good understanding in mining principles, mine design concepts, mining methods and equipment.
7. Having good analytical skill
8. Excellent leadership and communication skills
9. Willing to be posted in mining site
If you would like to join, please send your recent photo, updated resume and expected salary to: email@example.com within 2 weeks after the date of this posting