Berm Design is a multidisciplinary office producing modern commercial and residential architecture and interior, as well as product and furniture design. In addition, our practice comprised of Berm Studio, where we collaborate with artist and local artisans. It often yields to custom design furniture, products, and artwork that compliment the character of architecture and interior of Berm Design. Our firm also offers clients full spectrum of services as a consultant for real estate development, offering access to mortgage financing, architectural and design as well as construction related services. We handle all aspects of project management from start to finish working simultaneously with General Contractors and subs-contractors, associate architects, engineers and local government agencies to ensure successful project completion. Berm Design offers property and/or land owners' new innovative approaches geared to construct high quality building projects in order to maximizing return on investment. We work closely and in collaboration with our clients nationally and internationally to include Europe, Middle East and Asia. Berm Design team brings together years of experience in real estate, small and large scale construction projects, branding, design and manufacturing expertise
- Seeking talented, hard-working and self-motivated individuals capable of and eager to take on responsibility in fast-paced hi-end 12 person architecture firm.
- Applicant must be willing to travel between Jakarta and NYC if required. Minimum 5 years work experience, undergraduate or graduate architecture degree.
- Excellent CAD, organization and communication skills required.
- Applicants must be fluent in written and spoken English.
- Competency in basic 3D modeling and graphic programs expected.
- Knowledge of “Revit” desired but not required. Responsibilities to range from design through production, coordination and execution of varied scale projects.
E-mail Resume and pdf portfolio to: email@example.com
cover letter, resume & salary requirements directly into e-mail response. Attachment sizes limited to 2MB
SUBJECT CODE: International Interior Designer