Senior Public Relation Consultant
- Manage, maintain and cultivate daily client relationships and expectations as a primary contact and providing strategic counsel
- Develop and implement strategic public relations and social media programs, analyzing client’s needs and develop program accordingly
- Understand and incorporate measurable results in all program
- Manage budgets and measure results on consistent basis of clients
- Possess and demonstrate strong strategic thinking, planning, program and budget management
- Maintain strong relationships with client
- Manage workload for account team, including delegating team responsibility, supervise and mentoring junior staff
- Oversee media relations and coverage summary reports
- Demonstrate measurable results and exceed expectations on consistent basis
Over 6 years experience in PR industry
Strong writing skills (English and Bahasa) and ability to write proposal and report
Good project management skills
Familiar with social media campaign
Understand social/community network
Ability to write media release and angle for different types of media and usage
Strong analytical thinking and understand community behavior.
Has positive attitude, Negotiation skills
Ability to delegate and ensure delivery
Fast learner, hard working, self driven, team player.
Have an impact and charismatic.
Curios and Creative, highly adaptable
Excellent command in English both oral and written.
Mediatrac is a strategic analytic firm. Our core competency is in converting data into real and actionable intelligence. We deliver profitable strategies for companies in various industries ranging from Fast Moving Consumer Goods, Retail, Telecommunications to Finance. What do we offer? Mediatrac services include Brand Relationship Network, Digital Marketing Initiative, and Strategic Marketing Analysis which made possible through the vast database possessed by the firm. Due to the fast organization growth, we are currently looking for :
Jalan Senopati, Jakarta Capital Region 12110, Indonesia